Adding Fuji To Metamask
Once you have created a MetaMask account, you can add a custom RPC to connect to a specific blockchain network. Follow these steps to add a custom RPC:
- 1.Click on the MetaMask extension icon in your browser.
- 2.On the top of the MetaMask window, click on the network dropdown (it should say "Ethereum Mainnet").
- 3.At the bottom of the dropdown, select "Custom RPC."
- 4.Enter the following information for the Avalanche Fuji Testnet:
- Network Name: Avalanche FUJI C-Chain (For the testnet)
- Chain ID: 43113
- Symbol (optional): AVAX
- 5.Click on the "Save" button.
That's it! You have successfully added a custom RPC to your MetaMask account. You can now switch to the custom network by clicking on the network name in the top right corner of the MetaMask window and selecting the custom network you just added.
- 2.Make sure your MetaMask is connected to the Avalanche Fuji Testnet.
- 3.Click on the MetaMask extension icon, and copy your connected wallet address.
- 4.Paste your wallet address into the input field on the faucet page.
- 5.Complete the CAPTCHA verification.
- 6.Click on "Request AVAX."
- 7.Wait for the transaction to complete. It may take a few minutes for the test AVAX to appear in your MetaMask wallet.
AVAX Faucet for Fuji Testnet
Once you've completed these steps, your MetaMask wallet should be connected to the Avalanche Fuji Testnet, and you should have 2 test AVAX in your wallet.
Note: Remember that testnet assets have no real-world value and are only for testing purposes.